Terms & Conditions
Thanks for submitting. We will review your request and get back to you shortly.
Terms & Conditions
1. This is a free service. We may send you deal flow and other information to the email address provided above. You may unsubscribe at any time by using the provided unsubscribe link.
2. Materials shared with you through our service may be confidential and/or proprietary. You agree not to share any such materials with others.
3. You agree not to hold us liable for any damage or loss that may arise as a result of you using this service. You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless against any claim, suits, demands or other liabilities that arise out of your usage of our service.
4. Your represent and warrant that your responses to the above questions are true and accurate.
5. All signups are subject to approval. If approved, we make this service available to you on a discretionary basis. We may remove your access at any time and for any reason.
6. You represent and warrant that you are an accredited investor as defined by the SEC.
7. You acknowledge that we do not provide any investment advice or pre-screen or recommend any deals submitted by ETA entrepreneurs and shared with registered investors on this service. Investors are responsible for their own diligence.
Accredited Investor Information
Our ETA entrepreneurs are looking to connect with Accredited Investors as defined by the SEC. Do not submit this form if you don't qualify. Generally, the following persons and entities qualify:
- Annual income exceeding $200,000 or $300,000 for joint income
- A net worth exceeding $1 million, excluding the primary residence
- A person who can demonstrate sufficient education or job experience showing their professional knowledge of unregistered securities
- Individuals who have certain professional certifications, designations or credentials
- Individuals who are “knowledgeable employees” of a private fund
- SEC- and state-registered investment advisers
- A private business development company or an organization with assets exceeding $5 million.
- An entity consisting of equity owners who are accredited investors
You are responsible to do your own research to determine if you meet the definition